You know, that good feeling when you had when everything was just became a memory that you will never ever forget . Even the unplanned one :)
It have been almost a month *methink just duduk rumah nothing to do . Duduk depan laptop sampai pening kepala . Then , bila mengantuk tidur . Bangun jee korek korek dapur finding something to eat . It is kind of boring and sometime penat . YESS! Penat just sit at your house got nothing to do .
But , not always mcm gitu . I got my sunshine with me . Yeahh! SUNSHINE . Always be with me no matter where I go . It was like macam niyh tauu .
Me : Ehh , esok teman kita pegy Senawang . Prettyy prettyy pleaseeee ...
Nana : Ohh yeahh . Boleh sajaaa . And jom TUTTYFRUITY :D
Me : DONE! Haha .
Just simple as that . Then , we will like .. 'Ehh , handsome kann that guy' :O Then there was a time that , we sing quite as much song that we love . Well, dalam kereta memang we think that we got the beautiful voice . Dekat luar ?? Hikkk . Teeettttttttt!
There will be a time for us to talk about this and that . About him and her . About how much we want that , and how much we hate this . Yeahhh, so much fun . Nomuu nomuuuuu juaa!
Not to forget to someone whom I just love being with :)
Me dont think , he'll read this . But, since he is gave me pretty much good feeling . Still I is excited writing about him .
Being merajuk and how he'll gonna persuade me . Ohhh, kyuptaaaa! Hehe , then how he'll listen to most of my story . MOST okeee! Yet , he never get bored listen to them . Ooooohhhh, yeahhh the time when I'll cook something delicious then , get him to be jealous cause someone will be finishing my food and not him . Haha . Sorry sayang , the time will always come if we put extra patient to it :)
Yeahh , dia tengah ada final exam sekarang . Hhhmmm, me is always worried about him . He struggle too much sampai tak tidur that one whole day then skipping meals . You know, it hurts seeing your sunshine having a real hardship and we just cant be there to help and give our support . But , thank God that we still had our phones and SKYPE ! Yeahhh , just love it :) We'll skype sampai mengantuk , making stupid face . Hee, seeing you smile sayang was more than enough . I wish to watch you smile right in front of me . Insya Allah , that day will come .
Dearest sunshines , promise to always be with me . Forever and forever . Andddd , please dont be bored with me . Well, sometime I might make those faces yang kurang menyenang kan . Hiikk, but trust me . I always want to see me smiling when I am with youu .








No comments:
Post a Comment