The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Food for thought .

This one I would like to credit to my friend . Cause she was the one who updated this status .

And I'd really love to dedicated this one to those who are think that they are too worst to beg for Allah's forgiveness .

Tiada yang TIDAK LAYAK untuk kembali ke jalan Allah SWT . Allah tuh kan Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Mengasihi . Jangan peduli ape orang kata . Just care what Allah's gonna say :) That was the right thing to do .

Yess, selagi kita ada masa kita boleh kembali and change for better . Sometimes , HE gave us a time to finally realize our mistakes and through that kita muhasabah diri kita and ubah mana2 yang sepatutnya di ubah .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

1 comment:

Cik Siti Hajar said...

always muhasabah diri untuk menilai di mana diri kita berada sekarang di sisi Allah..:)

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail