The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

The time when I miss you very much .

Assalamualaikum ....

Hello there sayang . Me is hope you are doing fine there . Tahu taakk, group kita menang untuk senamrobik Karnival Sukan tempat kerja kiteee . Hehe, kita pakai comel comle sangaaatttt (-_-)' *terperasan japp .

Kita rindu dekat dia laahhh, eventho baru 10 jam 30 minit andd 34 sec kita tak text . Hihi .

Sayangg, make sure you think of me no matter what you are doing right noww . Anddd dont ever think of looking at other girls, okeeee!

Ohh ohhh, I lobe you the most sayangggg ..





Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail