The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

The 14th of April 2012

Assalamualaikum ....

Sangat lama tak update blog I niyh :) Hee, so for today's update just a simple entry about my activities last few weeks after I started my semester holidays .

The night before that date, my sis tetiba pulak mengidam nak makan Pizza Hut, so we've decided to go esoknya. Esok pagi bangun siap2, have a quick breakfast then hantar ibu pergy klinik. Then, ayah tetiba ajak breakfast lagi . Hee, weyhh makan weyhh sape tanak ....
Dengan gembiranya I order roti canai then share dengan my sis her nasi lemak . Hooorraaayyy! Just nice!

Then, we just lepaking at my dad's office. Haha, dah biasa dah cenggtuh . Every time ayah brought us to KL, mesti lepak sana . Nothing special pon, just best online dekat sana lahh . Then, during lunch, perut mengidam A&W puleeeee :D berjaya jugee memujuk ayah pergi makan sana . So, we've decide to go dekat AEON Setiawangsa tuhh :)

A bit disappointed cause mengidam A&W punye waffle tapi tade stock pulakkk . Bercucuran air mata I , youuuu .

muka terpaksa senyum tak dapat waffle

Then, lepas makan sampai kenyang we are heading to our next favourite spot. Well, actually not our spot, its ayah's . Sebab kan, dekat sana ayah boleh tidur dengan tenangnyeee.

Dah sampai sana, tak tahu nak buat ape, I pon ajak my adik and sister pegy main buaian . Hikk, can you guys imagine we was like berebut buaian macam budak kecik . Omooo! Cute kan kamii :)



K saya tahu saya tak comel . K tape tape . K .........

We end our day by having such a delicious dinner dengan my brother dekat Bangi, but lupe lahh nama that restaurant . Hikk, such a wonderful day with my family .

Tell me that you love me too .



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail