
How are you guyss ? Sehat takk ?
Tadi kan , I pergi makan makan with my family . Saja sajaa ayah nak belanja kami makann . Then , bila perut dah penuhh , hati pun senang maka nyaa , kami pun berkaraoke laahh .
Dalam tengah menunggu turn nak pegang mike uh kann , ada 1 group of people . Indon rasanyaa , cause they sang songs yang ada iras iras bahasa mereka and the look on their face pon macam sort of lahh .
Okee , I bukan nak bercerita about that crazy Indon , yang buat aksi yang tah papee depan bebudakk . Hape tah nyee kann =..= but , I nak cakap about them smoking .
Haih , tak kira lah guys or girl . Both of them are the same . Asik sangat nak menghisap rokonye tuhh . Macam tak melambangkan ciri ciri seorang perempuan . Yang lagi buat I pelik is , eventho kan that puntung rokok dah sampai tahapnye untuk di buang , they still had it inside their mouth . Lebih kurang macam tanak membazir lah kann .
Ceitt , bab yang tuhh tahu pulak yee nak berjimatt . Podahhcikkk !!
I bukan nak condemned that foreigner yang come to our country . I just speak it for all the smokers out there . I think ,all of you know the harm that the cigarettes will bring to your life and also to your family . But still , you'll waste all of your money consuming that harmful thing . Bukan nak suruh you guys stop smoking drastically , but through some steps or bit by bit . Furthermore , kan banyak products yang help any perokok tegar untuk stop smoking . Maybe a bit mahal to purchase it , but it gives you a happy ending and a chance for you to save your own life . Instead of you buying a box of the cigarettes , that cost you small amount but it harm you . Kaannn ??
Then I saw this advertisement , and I had an idea to share with all of you guys .
We can express our rights to not inhale anymore smoke yang most of it will harm the smokers and jugak orang yang ada dekat sekeliling nyee through this medium by sending them a photo of you that had the message in it .
For example , pernah tengok takk video about letak dua jari dekat mulut , then sambil uh geleng kepala , tanda nya kita tanak consume the smoke that the smokers had been exhaled (nak upload video die buat lambat gilak, so if nak tengok the video, you can just click the picture above.)
To take part in this competition , please do read the terms and conditions given
Ohh by the way kan guys , instead of joining the competition , you guys pun boleh nak find some info or healthy tips that might be useful for you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !
2 comments:
terbaekk!!! :)
@Ku Azhar : thankies :)
Post a Comment