The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

I cant describes my feelings right now



Hapyy Sunday you guyss . 

Currently dekat Jengka right now . Macam tak sangka jee ohh , tibe boleh sampai dekat Jengka niyhh . Aigoo aigoiiii ~

Haihh , now dekat Jengka and my heart and mind kept on reminding me of him . 

Really cant describes what is in my mind right noww . 

Fine , I'll forget you and will not everr call or text dengan awak lagi . Apa yang awak buat dekat zatie , dah cukup untuk buat zatie takut nak sayang orang , takut nak buat baik dengan other people . Andd , I end up being lonely and throw all the people besides me awayy .

This is my last semester and I'll try the hard that I can to get the smile on my parent's face again and again . I wont regret leaving you and hating youu .

*dearmohdfariqmansor,ihaddonechasingandlovingyou.nowitisthetimeformetolovemyselfpulakk.andyouu,youcanhavehimbnyakmanapunyouakkkforiwillnotbotherbothofyoueveragainn.

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail