The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Happy Sunday you allss . Breakfast ape hari niyhh ? Huu , today I demam . 
Hee , niyh case demam rindu mak ayah aww aww . Nak balik rumahh !!!

Ohh ohh , by the way kann . Dah a few days I tak ingat dekat si teettttt tuhh . Penat penat penaaatttt .
Lepas I send those messages dekat die kann , feel kind of relived lahh sikett . Eventhough he acts like , I was the one yang should be blame off  . 

Uurrrgghh !! Kau dah lah chose her instead of meee . Dah tahu she cheat on you jugakk , pergi jugak dekat die . Hahh , bagus lah macam gituu kann . Due due , suka menipuu . Semoga happy selalu lah yeeeee .

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail