An example , Mohdfariqmansor , it is unfair for him to left me unspoken , then go for other girl , and forget everything about me . But , now I knew who he is . What game is he playing , and the good is , I know that he wasnt the right for me .
A few days a go , I read this article , not sure where did I read that article , Facebook I think . Well , its a love thing for sure . Tajuknya ,
Kenapa Allah bagi kita orang yang salah ?
Hhm , such a nice article to be read of . But , Im not going to story everything about that article . Just the title perhaps . Hhm , it written that , He gave us the wrong person , so that we can know what it is love . He gave us the wrong person so that , we can be aware of choosing a better person in your life for the future . Actually , banyak jugak the reason yang diberi , and plus , semua reason nye , sangat kena , and plus lagi , sangat logik and sangat suka , okeh .
Hhm , this entry was made for a person who came into my life , and try his very best to make me happy , to care for me , and make me his everything . Thank you for making me so special to you . But , I guess it just my fantasy , having you to treat me like that . Is it ?? Are you truly treat me like I was your girl ? I am sorry for asking you everything , asking question yang sometime make people sick . Since he left me , I am afraid to fall in love again . I was afraid to get hurt by someone that I love again . Then , I met you . From that moment , I was not afraid to fall in love , cause you always there for me . And , I know , if werent to be together as a lover , but we can be together as a frend . I am not afraid to fall in love with you , and even we cant be together , we still have our frendship .
Sayang , I was trying to be perfect for you , to make you happy , like what you did to me . But , I dont know , why I cant be the right person for you . You said you love me , and it was for real , but why there was one time you are asking , whether I dah ada someone that suit me . Sayang , I did find . I am happy to be with that someone . I was hoping him to be part of my life , to share my laughter and to share tears with me . and sayang , that person was you . Yes , it was you . I know , you tak nak jadi apa yang berlaku to me . You dont want me to hate you , if you cant be part of my life . Yes , I tahu semua tuh , cause I am afraid jugak .
Sayang , its all right if you cant be my partner for life , you dont have to promise me that . But , as what you told me before , we are can love each other as a frend , and I am still your baby , even we have our lover . Dont you remember ?
Hhm , by reading that article , I am now realise that , its all right to try to love someone just to find your right one . Just keep on loving person when you are thinking he is the one for you , but the truth he is not .
I want to try to be part of you sayang . I want to be the one that you loved the most . We can try sayang . There is nothing to be regret off . If kita memang tak boleh to get a long , as a lover , but we both know that we do get a long as a close frend . Didnt we ??
Hhm , thinking you want me to leave you for this one night , making me sick and I was worried about you . I am , I dont want to make you feel lonely , cause I always be here for you , I always near to you .
Night , my dearest . Hope that we can still have a chat tomorrow , and I miss you soo much .








No comments:
Post a Comment