The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Love .

Love can make someone in a happiness , and love can make that someone in a sadness too .

Urgh , why do experience the pain of getting in love ?

People always say that , life is unpredictable , and some will say , life is unfair .

For me , love is unpredictable just like life did , and love is unfair jugak . Cause , sometime we barely cant predict what was going on with our love , and it is unfair , when we had to let go someone that we loved the most , so that they can be happy with someone else .

Hhm , well that is love .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail