The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Saya puas hati .

Assalamualaikum . Hello guys . Dah lunch ??

I just ate my lunch tadi . Ohh , by the way , I am currently dekat my home :) 
The reasons ?? Okeh next entry .

And , memandangkan juga , dekat rumah I , line die kira okeh lah kan . Kira memang boleh lah kan , dok duduk depan lap top , menghiasi blog saya . Ohh , sangat suke , okeh .

Macam macam I buat dekat blog I nih , tambah tuh , tambah nih . Sangat best lah kan . Weee

But , I nak thanx sangat sangat dekat one of my frend from the blog . She helped me a lot . Macam macam tutorial die bagi ohh .

That is so , I nak credited to HANA , thank you my dear adek . Blog die sangat lawa okeh , sungguh admirer sekali . HAHA !!


Just visit to her blog then , you'll know .


Tunggu for the next entry okeh .
Muah !!

 
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail