The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Kawan kawan .

Awak , saya minta maaf sebab tak dapat jadi macam Izzati Ismail yang dulu .
Saya tahu , saya dah banyak berubah , since he left me . Saya tahu , awak semua pon sangat tak suka saya macam nih . Maaf kan saya . Honestly , I also do hate this changing too . I tak suka sangat , I rindu sangat bila I yang selalu buat people happy , then I was the one who will cheer for everybody . Eventhough , I was in deepresed . 

Wani , Atie minta maaf , for making you feel so disappointed with me . Atie dah tak boleh jadi just like the old days , when I was suppose to cheer you up . Then , we will like making fun and also make jokes . Then story everything that we missed . Ohh , I miss that time very much . Ingat tak , kita akan cerita everything about our boyfie . Kita cerita the sweet moment of ours being with the one that we loved . Then , also there was a moment when you and I will cry together for us missing those moment masa kita dekat SHAMS . Atie minta maaf sebab buat Wani kecewa dengan diri Atie . I also do feel dissapointed with myself . The only way was , I just silent . And let just me , carry the huge burden . I dont people to see the true me . Deep inside me was dying . Mianhae , my friend .


Kakak sayang , thank you for being here for me . To bright my days , and also to give me a hug , when I was needed . But , I just cant be the old me . I just cant . The old Izzati Ismail , are dying . And she is no longer can be cured up . Maafkan Zatie akak , for making your advice just something that I cant make it . Kakak , Zatie dah tak tahan sangat duduk dekat sini . Everything that I do , it was related to him . I hate that soo much . I let myself hurt . Its hurt kakak , but , I just cant stop it anymore . 


Kawan kawan , tolong maafkan segala apa yang Zatie buat . Maaf kan Zatie sebab tak dapat jadi macam dulu . Lepas nih , zatie tak akan , kacau korang lagi aek . Mianhae .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail