The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Homey .

Ohh yes . I dah sampai rumah semalam lagi . But on malam lah . Cause before tuh , I kakak and daddy , pergi jenjalan sekitar Kuala Lumpur . Sangat syiok okeh !!

But , gambar tak dapat nak upload , so kita buat for the next entry aek .

But , for this entry , I nak cakap about the topic .

Well , I actually memang decided tak nak balik pon for this study week . Cause entah lah kan . Just memang tak nak balik . But , the condition in Jengka make me want to . I sangat tak tahan duduk dekat Uitm Jengka tuh ohh . Bukan pasal Jengka panas or whatsoever , just the environment , make me sick and sangat sakit hati .

There is soo much memories in there . And it hurts me sangatsangat . I nak balik rumah , nak jumpa my parents , so that all the hurts are all heal up . And yeah , it was . Bila I hug my mom , I rasa sangat okeh , and for the first time in my life , I rasa sangat glad that I was home right now . 

Hhmph , but esok I kena balik Jengka dah . Nak ready for the final . And I think , lepas nih , after balik nih , I dapat focus on my study and also the final .

For this semester , I nak jadik Dekan . I nak tarik balik all the pointer yang hilang tuh . 

Kawan , pray for the success okeh . Kita sama sama jadik Dekan , okeh .

Lots of love from me , just for all of you .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail