Selanat pagi semua !
How was your day ??
Hope it was funn !!
Well , my day ??
Never been happy as before , ever since he left me .
But , I got a lot of friends here , they support me and want me to be happy as well as before .
Since that , I cube untuk jadi happy , cuba untuk senyum .
Kawan , maafkan zatie sebab tak dapat , menjadi Izzati Ismail yang dulu , cause she is changing . Hope , all of you can terime the changes . Ape ape pon , I will always love you alls .
Hhhmph , and to my mom .
Last night , was the very first time I've talked to her about him .
Just a simple message I sent to her , but a lot of things actually I nak cerita , but it turn out that I decided just to be quiet . I dont want her to be worried about myself . I know people around me are soo worried about myself , but I am sorry , my hearts hurt very much . And it was very hard for me to cure the pain .
She just want me to not to be worried , Allah know what HE's been doing . There's must be something inside on such incident to be happening . She said also that , there is soo much to explore since I was still a young woman , no need more tears . Yes ! Yes !
I knew that , but , whenever it was the time for me to be alone , all the memories seems to flashing out into my mind . I hate to remember all those things . But , forgetting it also such a pain . Then , I've decided not to forget him .
I know , everyone was like , enough Izzati . He's no longer yours . He's got someone else , just stop thinking about him . It'll hurt you more and more . Yes ! I admit it , it hurts me . But , I cant forget him soo easily , I wont forget him , He was a fairytale for me , eventho it just a dream , but He will always been in my heart , forever . And , I think , I cant even love any more guy as much as I love him . Mianhae .
I will open up my heart to any guy out there , but maybe not for the time being , and I cant love that guy as much as I love him .
Sayang , eventho you are gone , but you are still in my heart .
I will leave from your life , and I'll pray for your happiness with that girl . Well , its hurts me but its hurt me even better when you are not happy with your life .
My heart will keep missing you , sayang .







1 comment:
zatie ; sbr ye.. atul tahu cmne rsenye.. da laa.. lpekn die.. zatie msti b0le.. kl0 atul b0le lpekn org tuu.. zatie p0n msti b0le.. cme amek mse je.. x lme lg final kn.. fikir psl final lg bg0s.. k ?? :)
Post a Comment