The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Sorry , its hard for me .

Its been a week , since you left me .
There is soo much to be explore about me and you .

All the dreams that we've been wishing for , semua just tinggal memori .
Sorry , I cant forget you , sayang . 

Why we cant be together again ??
Did I do any mistakes ?

Why you have to choose her over me ??
Am I not good enough to make you happy ??

Its hurt me knowing that somebody else get your love as easy as that .
And its hurt me more when it was suppose to be mine , then it is hers now .

Then , I saw you with some one else .
Ohh God , only HIM can know what was my feeling that time .

I thought , you are still grieving on what had just happened .
But , I was wrong rite ?

You were much happier with that gurl .
You seem soo excited meeting and sending that gurl .

Sayang , why we must get through this ??
You know it is very tough for me , rite ??

Sayang , cepat sangat sayang awak terhadap saya hilang .

For God sake , my love to you never ever lost .
Eventhough , there was soo much things you hurt me , but , I tried very hard to love you .
Then , I succeed .

So much rumours I heard about you .
But , did you know that , I was defending you in front of them !!

But , what did I get ??
A goodbye from you .

Saying that , Thank you for making me happy , but I much happier with other girl .

Ohh , another knife stuck into my heart .

Am I going to forget you ??

NO ! I will not !!
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

1 comment:

aizat912 said...

sabo... ramai laki lain.. mybe dy bukan jodoh ko..
trust me, ramai lg laki lain yg lg baeq dr dy...

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail