The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

I cant sleep

Assalamualaikum guys :)
How was your day ??
Better from the other day ? Hope it was .


Ohh , since it already 2 o'clock , tak tido lagi ??
Nape ? Nape ? Nape ?


Hhmph , a few days nih , I tak dapat nak tido . I tak ngantok langsung .
I pon tak tahu kenapa , tapi naseb baek , tak effect esok pagi bangun .


If tak , memang tetiap hari dok pegy kelas lambat lah kan .


I pon tak tahu , kenapa I tak boleh nak tido ?
Is it because of I kept thinking of him ?


Hhmph , enough of talking about him .
Sekarang I just nak enjoy my life .


Eventho , my heart are broken , and to find the cure is hard , but I still can pretending to be happy . Yes ! I know , dont pretend to be happy , just be happy . But , I cant be that happy as before , I can be happy , if there was my friends around me . They support me through what ever . 


Thank you , my friend :D


Sekarang nih , still lagi tak mengantuk , but , I will force myself jugak . Cayse esok ada kelas pukul 8 okeh !


Nighty night . Muah muah !
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail