Never thought that I was in another stage of my life .
Kind of journey where I was all by myself .
Kind of journey where I had to make the rightous decision for every choices that I had .
That kind of life where people would sometime dare us .
That kind of life where people sometime discourage our hopes .
A grown up izzati has to face all by herself .
The torture of people surrounds her . The talks by people . The decision made by others jusy bcs you are dont have the power to do so .
This is life .
Whether you are kind of ready or dont have the guts to get ready, you are part of it .
People capable to see && able to judge . But up there was the one who made us & put us to the right path .
Have to ready . Have to be strong .
Go for it, pwimadowna 🎈







No comments:
Post a Comment