The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Journey

A pattern that it hurt me so bad that I couldnt spill it out .

I kept my heart for youu, just in case you plead it again .

But, it didnt happen. How I hurt everytime you came to me as if nothing was happen . To us and to me .

First was her . Then that kind of girl . Then girl whom you just met .

Just to at least be the shoulder to comfort youu, I was alright with every kind of woman .

Or more likely just to feel the presence of yours in my life .

Then I graduated for my Diploma .

That was the time we finally meet . Andd you are with that someone but you have the guts to meet me .

I was curious with your heart but I got heal to know that we finally are meeting up .

Then the news of me pursuing for my Degree .

The first time , I disappoint youu .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail