It shocked me again tht he text me. Again.
A simple conversation but turn out to be that I am able to talk to him, talk as pro as I could be.
Guys, help me here. He is with a girl. Well said that everytime he'll hook w some girls, I was the one that he'll been looking for. Though he know that I will get mad, I will be hating his actions. Yeahh, I am perhaps melayan diaa, lagipun he'd been part of me. So, I know his attitude. I know wht he is. But then, why must he choose me? I barely be with him. Sangat jarang jumpa. Last jumpa was on last year ramadhan, and tht was the 2nd time we met after so many years of knowing each other.
I asked a lot on his girl. Does she know about me. What did he told her about me. Almost everything.
Still, walau I tnya about every girl he hooked up with, end up mest dia tak suka bcakap about tht girl. Plus tanak pon sebut her name. Yelahh, I can still manage to listen every of his story, problems kee. Tp dia mest tanak. K perhaps, I was with him.
He gave me hope. I told him several times, dont ever give me such hopes. It hurts & I might as well hoping for that. All he said that, he will come back to me.
Aaahhhhh! I hate it very much.







No comments:
Post a Comment