The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Better said.

Yesterday was totally an epic.
I needed someone to talk with. To be crazy with. Andd always and always he'd appeared.
I mean, he done so much for my life. I've been hurt. I cried. I suffer most heart ache bcs of him. Andd yet, so sudden he seems to be comfy & appeared a lot more than he shouldnt be.
Ggaaahhh! I am seriously could not think on the other side of the story. I mean, shouldnt he must be gone. All gone from my life?
Am I that easy to forgive people? Well, I can be friendly to people but erasing everythng tht person done to myself was completely a no.
Realizing tht the hurt he made for me, I could not be more polite to him. I often well get all kasar dgn diaa. But, serve him right kan? He deserves that. So no for blaming on me. Hihi.

Aaaahhhhhh! I am confused. Rasa nak lari jejauh frm semorang. Nak lari frm the fact tht I do still care for him. I do still love him. I do still wanting him to make me part of his life.


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail