The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

That moment should be mine.

I was imagine myself with you, holding hand searching for a place to buy your things. To buy your baju raya.
Hhhmmm, it dissappoint me when you decided to go with that bitch.

I just cant imagine my feelings right now.

A person whom you love the most is spending his important moment with someone else. How could I survive this time, haa?

There is a lot of thing yang buat I terkilan sangat dengan you. But I just keep silent. I still want you in my life. I know you did too. But please, throw her away from your life. From our life.

I wish for that hunny. I am wishing for that...
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail