The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Please understand when I cant be with you anymore .

I never thought that in the time when I needed you the most, you cant be with me . Andd it just struck me over and over when you eventually scold me in wishing you to be with me . Dalam I sakit sakit, selama we are together . You never be with me .

You are busy with your friends . Fine, I just biarkan . You are busy with your motor. Fine, I tak disturb you . You perlukan I . Yeahh, always and always be with you . Its not that I ungkit, it just sometime kesabaran I ada limit die .

Is it because you anggap I memang akan sentiasa ada untuk you, then that is why you do all of those things ?

Dalam banyak benda yang I buat untuk you, none of it boleh buat you fikir which 1 is better .

I still have the tiny bit of courage in waiting for you . I still have it sayang . Even how much you hurts me, I can still have . I tak tahu mana I get it, and I dont even have a slightest idea on what reason I should hang on to you .

But, if one day, if one day I cant be with you I cant always be there for you like what I did to you before . Please understand why and dont ever blame me for that .

Sorry that I had the thinking that, that girl whom you choose to be with cant always be with you . In fact she was the one who gonna run from you and make you regrets tones of things .
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail