Assalamualaikum ....
Masa awal awal semester dulu, dah set dah plan nak buat during this last semester . The most important is that to say farewell to someone that I wish to forget him very quickly, Mohd Fariq Mansor .
There is many things that I really really want to say to this fellow . But, me end up didnt say anything at all to him . Ahhh yess! Not anything , but I manage to say sorry and all that , but it just for the exam thoo .
Well, tak tahu lah whether he still read my blog ke tak kann . Still, its never too late for me to say those words to him .
Awakkk!
After a few months of recovery, zatie decide nak delete terus awak dalam hidup zatie . No more tears for you , no more our memories . Tapii, since kita duduk dalam satu kampus, plus pulak most of our memories dekat Jengka niyhh it is very hard for me . There was the time, I cried till I fall asleep . Remembering your words to me, your promises, our promises . Itu jee yang zatie mampu buat . Tak ramai yang tahu about this, even my closes friends . That is why, when you decided to get into my arms back, I was speechless and without any thinking I forget everything about what you'd did to myself and simply terima awak balik . Well, I guess me and you memang tak ada jodoh and plus HE showed to me how things didnt go well sebab awak memang tak ikhlas dengan zatie . Then, we become strangers . COMPLETELY STRANGERS . Anddd, it takes time jugak nak lupakan awak . But, me is just me . I finally manage to get rid of you outside my life . I get the confident , I got the strength to finally forget you and move on with my life .
Awaakk!
Thank you sebab sayang and sudi terima zatie as your girl for about 10 months . I know, the break up wasnt suppose to be happening but what happen in past shouldnt be remembered . Awak still ada wawa yang boleh jaga and be with you all the time . Happy to see that . Awakk, parents was assets that is veryy important for us . Treat them well and make them happy . Ingat! Redha Allah terletak pada redha ayah & ibu . Ohh, do take care of my fatin jugak yahh :) she loves you very much and I know you did too . Dont be too garang to her, yah . Last but not least, farewell dear fariq .
Being someone's first is great . But, to be their last is beyond perfect .









No comments:
Post a Comment