Assalamualaikum .....
You know that kind of feeling kan bila tiba tiba cinta datang *ehhcamsamadgnlagujeee =..= hikkk
Yessss! I was like had those feelingss ....
Afraid .
I was afraid that we might end up like those guys that I used to be with . I was afraid that I gave all my love, all my heart to him that there is nothing left for me . Bila dah sayang terlampau sangat, it is very veryy hard to forget him . Tahu kannn , that feeling ??
Loved .
You know, being loved by someone that you love is just awesome . Having him inside my life after a very long period of time been waiting just had my year so meaningful . Hikk >.< Finally, I get to feel love again . To feel how was when he cares for you , craves for your attention . Andd annnddddd bila kita boleh merajuk 2 hari dengan die *tapi,taksampai2jamgelak2balikdgndiee
Hati ini sudah mula rasa sayang yang you bagi dekat I . The moment you said that you love me more than anything , I've made my decision to be part of your life the best I can . Thank you for realizing my love to you and thank you for making me smile again, sayang .








No comments:
Post a Comment