The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

We are not meant for each other . Perhaps ...


It sure does make sense right ?
Sometimes , people fall in love so easily . Just snap your finger , and all she want is there .


  • He cares for her .
  • He do sweetest things for her .
  • He makes that girl laugh , and smile all the time .
Just these three things , can make people fall in love easily . 


Yeah , that was me . The girl that fall in love with guy so easily .




Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail