The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Ohh , I love you with all my heart .

Assalamualaikum !

Guys guys , Alhamdulillah , even tak sampai 10 orang pon yang join Segment zatie hari tuh kan , but ada lah jugak kan , daripada yang tak ada .

Okaayyyhhh , for the second contestant . Ceh ceh veh , macam besar jerk kau punya competition kaannn .

Hua hua hua , tak ape kita ambek mood sikit .

Ohh , yang second nih kan , we share names ! Yeah , her name is
  

Okayh , just I without Nur or or the other name tuh . I satu jerk nama , so tak payah orang nak panggel banyak banyak name an an an ? Hee .

Back to our topic , this cute little girl , who was in love with ber boyfie which was called Alien .
Hee , such a weird name , but its cute tho . And so , her story was amazing too .

Jom jom , kita terjah blog die .



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail