The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Segment : Ohh , I love you with all my heart .



Selamat petang semuaa !!

Hee , by the way how are you ? And and whatcha doingg ?

Ohh , I nak buat 1 segment nih . Just want to fill my holidays . So , I nak jemput sesemua orang join my segment nih .

Okayh , here are the things that you should included in your entry :


  • Give me your full name .
  • Your love ones . ( with the pictures of both of you )
  • Then , tell me how both of you meet .
  • Whats the sweetest thing that him or her had done to you ?
  • What are the things that you love the most about him or her ?

Okayhh , if you all nak join , please 

  • Put the "Ohh, I love you with all my heart " as the title of your entry .
  • Letak the picture above , then , link kan that picture to my blog .
  • Ohh , if boleh , letak lah the picture of you and your love ones .
  • Last but not least , sila tinggal kan your link dekat my comment okayhh :)

And , please do tag at least 2 of your friends yah .

Ohh ohh , and bila you dah bagi I your entry tuh , nanti I akan post kan dekat my entry . Hee :)

Happy joining , deariee 


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

10 comments:

Unknown said...

macam best jek !

Unknown said...

http://rabiatul-adawiyahcute.blogspot.com/2011/05/ohh-i-love-you-with-all-my-heart.html

Da join :)

alynn M said...

waahhhh nak join leh?

Zatazaty. said...

http://limadualimasatu.blogspot.com/2011/05/ohh-i-love-you-with-all-my-heart.html

saya join :)

Anonymous said...

macam nak join. tehee.

mira aziz said...

dah join..

http://mieraluve.blogspot.com/2011/05/ohh-i-love-you-with-all-my-heart.html

elis wanie said...

dah join http://eliswanie.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html#7275490301573780957

budaknerd~ said...

http://fatinamiraizati.blogspot.com/2011/06/oh-i-love-u-with-all-my-heart.html

join ! :)

yaya_flanella said...

http://yayaflanella.blogspot.com/2011/06/ohh-i-love-you-with-all-my-heart.html

pinkcolour82 said...

http://pinkcolour82.blogspot.com/2011/07/ohh-i-love-you-with-all-my-heart.html

saya join

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail