The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

What do I feel right now ?

Hhm , apa yang saya rasa ? Well , actually just finish tengok Korean drama . Princess Hours. Hehe , sangat best . And and , the best part was , I was totally effected by that story . Haha , sounds ridiculous right ? Okayh , jangan gelak puhleasseeee . Nak luahkan perasaan sikit japp . But pretty please , dont you ever think of laughing at me .


Hhm , how did that story affect me ?? Simple , the way that girl handling her problems , the way she act . Sangat comel . She easily express her feelings towards man that she love . And and , people feel comfortable having her by their side . I was dreaming to be just like her . She is living her life her way and the best part is , she is very happy living her life that way . Having two men in her life bring soo much misery to her . So unfortunate to Yul Goon for cannot having her love . Her love was always Shin's and forever it will be . Thats was wayy too sweet for me . 


Ohh ohh , and jugak kann . She cried a lot . Haha , chembeng . But its cute , she cried for things that really mean for your tears to come out . Not for things that just want to bring you down . Ohh , and she cried for her missing her family too . Ohh , that time seriously , I sangat sebak okayyh . I miss my family too . Hee , cover macho jap , nanges time tido jerk . Hehe . Waaaaa , tetiba nak menagis pulak . Dindu ibu dengan ayahh .  


Hhm , so whats my feeling right now ? I wish to be just like her . I wish that I can make people happy and laughing all the time . My love life ?? Urghh , feeling soo much exhausted on searching my perfect one . And I end up being the one who was hurt by the name of love . I think , I just have to wait for my one and only . Somewhere out there , he was preparing himself to be mine forever .



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail