The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Dream High .


Its a Korean drama actually . Tehee , after tengok Princess Hour , we moved to the next drama , which is I think , the newest kott , Dream High . First sekali tengok dekat KBS World , time tuh dekat rumah , just tengok macam biasa jerk lah , cause if tengok beriye , bukannye boleh tengok selalu kan , kalau hostel nih ada TV memang tetiap malam kita study Korean Languange lah kannn . haha .






Hhm , this drama , I tengah ingat siapa dia punya heroin , cause macam familiar , with ada group tuh , but yang for sure ada Taecyeon !! From the 2PM punya group , which is sangat cool die punya characteristic in this drama , and and yang penting HANDSOME lah kan kan . Hua hua hua .


Well , I kind of like the heroin in this drama . Sebab kan , if we look from the past drama or any other Korean movies kan , mesti heroin die , was kind like baik baik , lembah lembut , but not for this , she was soo cold heart to everyone else . She cant show her feelings towards other , was kin like macam selfish lah , always think that she was the right one . But , after she met some friends , we can see the softness inside her . That is why I like her very much . And plus lagi , since she was acting like a very cruel princess , people are soo mean towards her . I mean , they called her loser , and whatsoever lah yang sepatutnye , loser dapat kan . Then , from that , she motivate herself , for not to giving up , but to show them , that she was the bestest among them all . But , I cant recognize lagi , which group she from , but for sure , I am going to find out who she is .




Btw , I baru episode 10 from the 16 episodes , akan mencuba sedaya upaya untuk habeskan cepat , so that assignment cepat siap =..= , haha . Eyh , you guys , tengok lah cerita nih , its diferent from others cause , there is macam kind of musical punya film lah kan , they sing and they dance too .






Hee , nak sambung tengok Dream High lah , buhbye guyss !!


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail