The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Saya sayang dia ?

Everyone was like asking me , you seem dah sayang dia . Isnt it ? Betul kan ? Seriously , I tak tahu nak jawap apa . How to answer that . And I pon tak tahu , I sayan dia ke tidak . But , if I waited for this long and be patient with him , care for him . That shows me , that I love him , right ?


Actually , I love him . Yeah . Sayang dia . But , I am afraid to admit my feeling . Afraid of being left again . That was the most things yang paling I takut . I takut nak bagi semua hati yang hancur nih lagi dekat seseorang bernama lelaki . 


Just got a strength from my dearest kakak , she wanted me to phone him . Asking him . Just dont think any negative thoughts . Gave him to say his words . All right . I am trying now .


God , help me . Give me faith please . Aminn !



Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail