The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Everyone had their own style , kan ?

Assalamualaikumm :) Sorry agak lambat update entry . Hee , getting bussy with my Tumblr actually . Waaaa ! Sangat addicted okeyhh ! Haha .


Just now , sambil tengok tengok picture tuh , ada a few of it yang I sangat adore . I mean the picture of a model wearing cute clothes , wearing gown yang santek , high heels yangg tingggiiii . Haha . Jealousy got into my minds , and jugak , teringat a few of my friends yang santek bila pakai shawlss . Awww !! They really sweet and know how to play with their shawllss .


Ohh ohh , my sedara pon ada yang lawa ohh , bila pakai shawlss . Angah sarah and her sisters . Ohh myy , cun gilak ! Haha .











Mmmyyyy , mereka lawa , and and saya cemburu =..= 
Ohh ohh this is a few of my fashion teacher , they thought me how to dress like this and that , not to wear that and those . Haha .










Mereka sangat santek and lawa , plus they know how to get beautiful . Kadang tuh , pasang angan angan nak pakai mcm mereka ohh . I pon suka mix and match , so do them . Hee , but I nih , kadang pakai shawl pon pakai hentam jerk ohh , asal selesa pakai pon jadik lah .








Tehee , I am trying to follow the trend . But , bila pakai shawl mcm tuh , heh mest ada yang pandang semacam jerk ohh . Urgh ! Sangat tak suka ! But , sometime I just ignore them all , cause for me ,

Everybody has their own style of wearing clothes , lawa ke tidak , we dont have the right to complaint , asal die pakai baju and plus tutup aurat , is more than enough :)

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail