The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Me as the Izzati Ismail .

Ever since he is gone , plenty of my updates are sounds soo bad , and ada yang sad sad things . Well , I just dont know , why it is very hard for me to forget a man , that never ever make up his promises to myself . Its dugaan from Allah . Yeah , I really know that .

You know , sometimes , I feel great when I was still single , so that I can text or just make a new frends . But , some of the time , I just need someone to cuddle me up , to comfort me , and for me to share everything . 

It just suck , when I just cant stand alone , and just my live my life like this . Bored life what I had , huh ??

Yeah , to be truth , I am just being a  hypocrite , showing to outside world that I am happy , but deep inside me , I was sad . The broken heart cant never be mend again . I just let it broken , pieces to pieces . 

Huarrgghhhh !! I am soo soo tired being like this . Honestly , it is killing me .

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail