The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Hati ini perlu untuk disayangi .

Assalamualaikum . Good morning guys .

Yeah , hati kecil ini sudah tidak tertahan lagi untuk terus disakiti dan terus menerus menerima kesakitan .  Hati ini perlukan penghargaan . Walaupun hanya sekali , saya perlukan anda untuk menghargai hati ini . Walaupun , hati ini kecil , tetapi , ia sangat memerlukan penghargaan .

Was it wrong for me to be loved ?
Was it wrong for me , for me asked a bit , just a bit appreciation ?

Its enough for him to break my heart , I dont want anymore hurt . I just want to be appreciated and feel the happiness with you .

Ohh I really wish for a big hug rite now .

 
Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail