The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

The 5th of November .

Assalamualaikum . Hello there again .

Its 5th day of November . Ohh , yes its Deepavali .
Happy Deepavali :)

5th November 2009

Its happened after we had our lunch together . Its was a happy date together with kakak . Then , you want to asked me something . As what you told , it was a very important things to asked . 
Then , after a safe journey with you , we were texting . I was very guilty for have a negative thought about you . I'll apologize to you thoo . Then , you asked me a things that I've been waiting for . You asked me to be your partner . Your partner for life . That was the happiest day for me . You'd promise me everything .

5th November 2010 

Its have been 2 month you left me . With all the promises , you left me knowing that your love me are all gone . Without nothing left for me , you gave all it to her . Yes ! I've been in trauma for the past 2 month , and I was still in that condition . How I hate being this , did you ? Did you realise how I've been doing after you left me ? You never know , you never want to know . Dont fool all the people around you , that you are still love me , but you had to chose her over me , just because you dont want for me to get hurt . Just stop it , I cant stand for all the talks . If you dont love me , just say it , dont lie to everybody just to cover up your mistakes . Let me take the blame from you . Just blame me for all the mistakes you do to me . Today was the day that we are suppose to be celebrating for our 1st anniversary . Ohh , I did mark my calender just in case I'd forgot about . But , you know what , I never forget everything about us , and I will never ever do that .

Thank you for giving me soo much happiness sayang , ohh and also thank you jugak for giving me the chance of getting to know you better and getting to know that 

LOVE IS NOT ABOUT HAPPINESS BUT ITS ALSO ABOUT THE SADNESS

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail