Yesterday you were mine . Now , you are hers . But , forever my heart will be yours .
Hell yeah , I know . I shouldnt remembering you again . But , I just cant . You were the first guy , that I love the most . You are my heart , You are my life . But , now you are gone , I am dying . Yes ! Inside me are dying , seeing you happy with that person . I should be happy for you , rite ? Cause it seems like , you are very happy with that girl . Not me . I am glad that once you were mine , that so I can give you all the love that I've been store for too long for the person that I love the most . I am hurt seeing you with that girl , but still I can smile , seeing you happy with her . Be happy sayang . I'll pray for your happiness with that girl . Sayang , be happy , okeh . And please dont you ever break her heart . Love her as if you were once love me before . Take care of her , as you were taking care of me , before .
I love you , Mohd Fariq Mansor .








No comments:
Post a Comment