The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Never say it ..

It just a quick post , for me to turn my feelings into words .
I found this words dekat Facebook kawan I , it touch me . And plus , macam kena sangat dengan myself .

Hear this out , hah .
Never say I Love You , If you really dont care .
Never talk about feeling , If they arent really there .
Never hold my hand , If you are going to break my heart .
Never look into my eyes , If all you do is lie .
Never say hello , If what you really mean is goodbye .
If you really mean forever , Then say you will try .
Never say forever , cause forever makes me cry .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail