The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

this is me .

tehee ;)
currently tengah dengar lagu ' This is me " by Demi Lovato .
well , this song macam kind of kids punya song .
sebab , it from Disney Camp Rock punye cite .

bahahahhh !!
but , but , izzati ismail .
sesangat lah tak kesah about it all .
biar lah , nak cakap ape pon .
die tetap dengan pendiriannya .
lagu nih sedap , okeh .

hhmph , first thing first .
kita tengok lyric die dulu aek .
sambel tuh , sila nyanyi okeh .

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real, This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me (this is me)
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me 
 
hu hu hu hu .
why on earth you suka lagu nih hah ??
well , nak habaq sikit lah nih kan .
this song is about a girl yang afraid to do something yang die minat sangat .
she afraid of being push away , if she let herself out .
and sometime , she is also afraid that she might fail to do what are the things that she like . 
 
but !!
hah , ada butnya nih tau .
one day , she talk to herself , NO MORE HIDING OF MYSELF !
I HAVE TO LET MYSELF GIVE IT A TRY !
WHETHER IT IS A FAILURE OR NOT , AT LEAST , I GIVE MYSELF A TRY .
 
yeah ! itulah citanyaaa .
teheee :)
hhmph , this song , inspire me .
 
i do afraid to show what myself got inside me .
sebab , takut akan di ' boo ' oleh mereka mereka yang tidak senunuh itu .
and sebab , jugak i might get hurt because of it .
 
but , eventho , i might get hurt .
but , at the same time i do feel , puas hati tersangat lah kan .
yelah , sebab we know our limitation .
and , we get ourselves a try .
 
this is a good habit , that all of us should apply in our daily life .
 
its okeh , to fail .
because it give us the strength to success .
 
yes ! yes !
we learn from the mistake , kan ?
 
what ever it is , try to asah the bakat dalam diri kita tuh .
 
ohh yeah !!
go go go ! 
izzati ismail !! 

Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

2 comments:

Cik Siti Hajar said...

1) brave to do..
2) make a mistake
3) learn from it
4) dont repeat again..

izzati ismail said...

yuppy yup .
betol betol ! tehee ;)

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail