Saranghae !
Sape tahu the meaning of this words ?
Angkat tangan cepat cepat !
Sape jawap dulu dapat kiss from me .
Tehee ;)
Yah , yah , maksudnya .
I LOVE YOU !
Hhmph , it is a Korean words lah .
I love you , such a very beautiful words to say kan ?
Sometimes we like to say it out loud , but sometime we preferred not be heard by anyone .
Kan kan kan ?
We say those words to our God , to our Prophet .
And tak lupa juga to our both parents .
Kita tak kesah , berborak dalam phone with our mom or dad , then at the end of our conversation ,
They migh end up with , I love you !
Then , without any doubt and also rasa malu , kita teru jawab , I love you to !
Betul tak ? hhmph , if sape yang rasa malu tuh kan , they should shame on you , kan kan .
Tapi , what about with our SPECIAL ONE ?
Tehehehehe ;)
Okeh , everybody , sila senyum tersimpul malu sekarang jugak !
Sebab , semua orang mesti akan teringat their love one .
The one and only lah kan .
Suka tak ? bila end of the conversation between you and him , he end up with saying I love you ?
Yah , yah , me like it too !
Like , macam suka sesangat lah kan . ?
SARANGHAE was a very powerful words to me .
It is a word to express our love to someone .
No matter lah , kawan kita or maybe our special ones .
I wont say the words to any guys or anyone yang saya tak kenal .
Hhmph , SARANGHAE .
Izzati ismail hanya akan memberikan this beautiful word only for the person that really bermakna and juga , sangat sangat die sayang .
Yeah ! only for that person !
Jawapan muktamad !
For the guys , sori ,
I LOVE YOU is a very special words that only for one guy in my life .
MOHDFARIQMANSOR !!
Yeah ! he is the man !!
Trust me , will you .
I wont say those words to any guys that I know .
Betul lah , izzati ismail cakap betul nih tau .
He was the one that already took my heart . mak aih jiwangnye !
Bahahahh !
But , ini betul okeh .
Datang dari hati yang tulus lagi suci nih tau .
Hope he read this .
He asked me to his special ones .
But , how am I suppose to be his ?
When , kita dapat tahu , there is someone that like him , most probably love him .
It is very hard for me .
Yeah ! I need his trustworthy .
Tapi hati gurl mana yang tak akan , terasa macam tuh ?
Betul tak ?
Eventho , he kept saying that he loved my more than anyone .
Tapi , kenapa mesti ada a few messages .
Saying those words to you ?
And , you still keep on messaging her .
I know I shouldn’t be that jelous .
But , the way you layan die , make me .
Hhmph , tengok dah kena buat entry sedih sedih nih .
Aish , sori readers .
Am so so so sorry .
Last words from me.
SARANGHAE !!







1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment