Saya nampak banyak sangat benda yang selalu sgt saya idamkan bila dengan awak .
The act when you finally see me aftee a very long time couldnt see my face .
The act tht you did when I got myself sick .
The act of care for me .
The act of trying to get myself smile .
I was trying to brain everything that are happening to myself . To us .
I get rid of negative thoughts that might kill our relationship .
I let you drown in your own world . Without letting me in .
Cant you really see how in pain I am right now ? Trying to make things right between us again .
The pain was too much sayang . I cried every night , kept on asking why me ? Why I couldnt be so strong to keep myself up for youu ?
Hhmm, sebab kann . Everything was always for youu . Never for us . Never for me .
Awak habiskan seluruh masa awak hanya utk sedapkan hati awak hanya utk tengok motor awak oke .
Awak sanggup ada untuk kawan awak instead of at least, at least pick me up & buy me some dinner .
Didnt I told youu before ? It was me again to settle things up for us .
Mana janji awak untuk make up everything for us ?







No comments:
Post a Comment