I was crying . Pleading for any of people that could at least calm me down . Or perhaps be that kind of person I needed that time .
Fariq and me was over. For the very first time in my life, love ruins me. I get wounded in every moment of me & him.
I cried yelling cursing him trying to show to people how deep you stab me how I am wounded from his action .
Kakak calm me down. Every single night. She hugged me. Saying good things to make me sleep. To at least gave me a very nice sleep.
Then came you. Asking how I was doing in my Diploma time.
You get dumped as well . Just like me . Guessed that was the time I start to swtiched my thoughts, my feelings to someone else. Someone like you.
In thoughts that, you'll be better in taking care of this tiny heart. That you know how it feels when the person we treasure most are running away from us.
Then I refuse your approaches.
We were friends. A good one. Perhaps we could start w that first :)
Friend .







No comments:
Post a Comment