The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Wish you were here.

We never see each other. Face to face pon tak pernah. Paling uttermost pon contact thru call or wechat.
Pernah jugak, ajak jumpa. Well, banyak kali but I dnt know it just could not be happen.
At one time we felt tired, exhausted, hopeless as well.
We dont exactly love each other like a couple always did. We just sometime need a time together, to fight & to understand what was our condition.
Pernah suatu masa, we say our feelings. I just feel good. I think, we both did. We enjoy every bits of the conversation. Every bits of the moment. Never wanted to end that.
It barely happens but yet, it will happen again, again & again.
I did feel happy again. Though it just a moment, I treasure every minutes every seconds of it. Iyepp, still hoping for the next moment.

Orang gila seorang izzati ♥


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail