The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Bicara hati

Assalamualaikum.
Terkadang hati niyh tertanyaa why must he chose her instead of me. Am I tht ugly? Am I really didnt fit him? Or or or dia mmg dah tak sayang myself lagi?

And sometime I am wondering as well are there will be someone who will love me? Will there anyone?

Tipulah kalau tak pernah tdetik pon dalam hati tuh. Especially bila dah break dgn org yg kita sayang. I admit it, I do it everyday dah sekarang.

Andd I answer every question with the power of Allah. Allah knows what I want and what I need for my live. Pasti ada hikmah disebalik everythng yg happen.

And I answer it by keeping myself positive all the time.

Tak apaa awk tak ada boyfriend for now. Bcs someone out there must be preparing himself for me.

Tak apaa dia dah ada pengganti. Tht doesnt mean it is the end of the world. Itu bermakna you are irreplaceable. It is very hard to find someone like you. You should treasure yourself as well.

What I meant by irreplaceable is that. Sometime I wonder myself kenapa it is hard for me to find a new person. Sedangkan even I dgn dia senang jee dia dah cari org lain. And I said to myself, tak apaa tak bermaksud kita susah nak cari pengganti tak ada someone for us. Allah dah jadikan setiap hambaNya berpasangan. Then there will always someone for you. Dont give up finding one and cheerish every second of your day. Dont waste your tine thinking the same people who create pain inside your heart.

Yeahh, I may can write it but it still hurt to see them. Yet, I try to make my life bussier and having those positive thoughts in my mind.


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail