The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

40 days of suffering.

Dia ckp tunggu lagi 40 hari and he shall be free. How am I going to get through those days. Hhhmph, even dah hari keberapa niyh pon macam org gila menunggu.

Doa tak habes, minta kuatkan hati, minda and everything. Mohon segala galanyaa.

Hanya utk kuatkan hati jee. Just nak hadap 40 hari yang sungguh tak tahu how nak describes those feelings.

Youu, I hope I appear in your minds always. I hope you get the chance to miss me dalam kebusyan you too. And juga dalam masa tuh jaga diri and your solat too.


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail