The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Kenangan terindah.

Semalam masa hantar my cousins dekat KTM Ukm, a memory suddenly stroke inside my mind...

Yeah, I was once been in that situation before.

'Fifi nadia, awak dekat manaa? Kita dh dkt Pekeliling niyh. Kita tunggu awk dkt tempat biasa tauu'

But well most of the time dia yg sampai dulu. Hihi.

Dengan luggage warna merah and a handbag and a bag full of makanan, datanglah seorang Izzati Ismail dengan senyuman lebarnyaa jumpa si Fifi Nadia. Ohh seriously, I miss her very much!

Then bermulalah perjalanan kami berdua bertemankan hampir semua students UiTM Jengka ke bandar yg menjadi tempat kami menimba ilmu. Ceewwaaaaahhhhhh! Hihi.

Sampai jee Tol Chenor, semua dah mula seronok. Hihi, lahh sangat kennn.

'Eeee, tak sabar nak jumpa Ili dgn Sue' bisik ku dalam hati. Monolog org katee. Hihi.

Sampai jee bilik, terus check kasut dorang. Yess! Dorang dah balik. Masuk bilik, jumpa Sue dulu. Omooo! I miss my sunshine.

'Sue, kita sedih. Kita rindu nak borak dgn sue' but it just quite in between my throat. Sue is talking with Ili. Seems like she had a big problems.

Dear Allah, please help her in getting through her ujian. Please always be with her.

Maaf sue, I cant be as good advicer as Ili and Filzah. But I will always try the best I can to be by your side through your bad or good.

Ehh, ter sedih pulakk. Hihi.

Okayh, later at night. We talked a lot kann? Sambil preparing for tomorrow class, mcm2 story didengar dicerita. Hee, excited punye citee kenn. Siap masuk box office ahh.

'Bye kak long!' Ohh that farewell wakes me up from my dreams.

Ohh Allah, i just cant be with them everyday. Please take care of them. Please be by their side when they get down. I love them my entire life. They thought me what is life, they thought me what are friends for.

Thank you, Allah for the greatest partner you gave to me :)


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail