Annyyeeeooonnnggggg !!
Heee , tetiba nak Korea Korean skejapp boleh kaannn ??
Ohh btw , I nak jawap tag yang telah di beri olehh one of my friend , FIQA ...
The conditions yang I kena filled in :
- You must post the rules .
- Each person must post eleven things about themselves in their entry .
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in the post , and create eleven new questions for the people who you tagged to answer .
- You have to choose eleven people to tag , and linked them to the post .
- Annndd , dont tag me back okayhh .. ?
Errkkk ?? Eleven things about meyhh ??
Errkk ?? Where should I startt ... ?
- I have the shortest name amongst my friends , which is IZZATI BT ISMAIL ...
- Currently I was studying at UiTM Jengka , Pahang .
- Anndd , I am in a last year students .
- I blogged usually about my personal life here .
- I loved very very much to make as many friends that I can .
- I am a person that love to see cute and pretty things , eventho I cant own it , having that things being picture is quiet enough for me .
- Ssshhh ! It is a secret , I have my secret admiree ...
- Well , my friends mean a world to me , I cant live alone .
- People find me cute , but still cant find it for myself 0.o
- Currently addicted with red color and annddd ELMO ... !!
- I talked a lot only with people yang I kenal rapat jeee ..
Sekarang nak jawap question from FIQA ...
- According to IC , nama penuh kitee . IZZATI BT ISMAIL
- Mimpi buruk ?? Erkk bnyak kali lah pulakk . Ohh ohh , adaaaa . Mimpi kena patuk ular :D
- Kita cinta dekat lelaki tuhh sebab , he makes me a wonderful person I ever be .
- My parentss ..
- Erkk ?? Tinggi .. ? Hee , tak tahuu . Okayhh , current berat now dahh 49.8 (n_n)v
- Cikgu Hamidah Singah !! Best teacher of all :D She make me fall in love with maths .
- Having such a nice friends and loving family makes me appreciate life even more .
- Bannyyyaaakkkkk !! Kita nak makan McFlurry , Macaroons , Chocolate Cake , etc etc
- Can I have a lots of money so that , I can belanja belanja adek I
- Getting awarded as one of the Dean List and pass the driver's license . Auwhh , they smile as big as they can .
- Both of my parents ...
Now beautiess , do answer all my questionn oke ...
- Do tell me your full name .
- Do you have someone inside your mind ? Tell me , tell me .
- What is your favourite color , andd tell me why did you like that color most ?
- Heyy , pandai masak takk ? Masak appeeee ??
- Everyone had their own dream . Do you have one ? Share with us :D
- Among these Disney Princess , which 1 do you like the most ? *answer it by posting the picture of Princesses that you like .
7. Eyhh , minat Kpop takk ? Sape sape sapee ??
8. What was your bad habit ?
9. Eyhh , ada BF orr GF takk ??
10. Andd , how does it like to have someone that we love in our life ?
11. Suka makan apee ??
Beautiesss yang bertuah :
- awekretro
- who says
- manisasa
- Eka
- Iliwoot
- Athirah Medan
- bee mine
- Atul
- Esyaann
- Stinkyarmpit
- Aflina Afandi
Happy tagging :)














1 comment:
yeay =)
Post a Comment