The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Sayyaaaammmmmm :)

Hey , guys . It have been quite a while since my last post . Forgive me for that yeahh .

By the way , me and him just had a very big fight , and I cried a lot . Really hate it when I had to cried , and he never know about it .

Been thinking breaking up with him . And hati rasa sangatsangat berat , tapi apakan daya . terpaksa . my heart and my body just cant take that anymoreee . Enough with the cry and I had to do something . I know it hurts a lot okeyhh ! . But , I'll try the very best of me to forget himm .

This is the best way kann ? So that , he will not annoyed with myself .

Then , when I finally made my decision , he refused that . Hhmmpphh , he said he loves me . Auwwhh , I've been waiting for him to say things like that . And finally he said that , without me pushing himm .



Sayang , I'll change for you and only for you .


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail