The one that I've been waiting for almost a year is back at my arms now . But , the past will be the past . The thing that you'd done to me unforgiveable and it is hard for me to just let it go , eventhough you had learned your mistakes .
I am thankful having you back , sayang . But , the one that I am going to love for now is not you . There is somebody else that I'd really hope that he wont do things like you did to me before . I know you've learned your mistake . But , it wont bring back all the happiness that we got when I am with you .
Yyess , I truly love you with all my heart and no one can take the place of yours inside my heart . I'll never love anybody the way I love you .
But , life must go on . The hardship of trying to get my life back on track had now been paid off .
I finally managed to open my heart to someone special . I will try the best that I can to love him and care for him .
Dont wait for me , and try to find somebody else . Dont worry I will always love you and be by your side .








No comments:
Post a Comment