The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

I pray for a better day

To my dearest friend , I am sorry for not texting you . I was afraid that I might fall for you again , and I really dont want it to be happen again .

Crying for you for a year have made my whole life a messed . I really dont want to take the risk giving my fragile heart to you .

Now , having one person in my life just enough to cured up the messed you had made up .

I am truly sorry for not giving you the chance of loving me for the second time , for I have given you soo many chances to get my love back , but you throw up my heart like a garbage .

Now you had learned your lesson , and I am really glad that you awake now .

Find another girl for your life , I'll be at your back supporting you no matter what .

There is someone out there deserves your love better than me , okeyyhh .

sayang,thankyoufortheloveyougavemeillhopethatyou'llnevereverbreakmyheart.


Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail