The content of my blog was originally from my heart. I usually write when I was in the mood in writing . Plus , I'd really hope that you wont compromise my writing for it will make me hate you even more .

Hati ini .

Saya nih mungkin lebih suka berdiam diri , dan cuba untuk ikut apa sahaja yang awak nak .

Saya cuba untuk tak buat awak marah , saya cuba untuk buat awak happy , and saya cuba juga untuk menjaga hati awak .

*maafbukanmengungkit,tapisudahtaktahanlagi.

Tapi , awak tak pernah cuba untuk dekat dengan saya . That is totally not fair .

You might be busy with your work and your routine , and I understand I . I am , I always wait for your existence , ttttaaaaapppppiiiiiii .....

You never ever try to understand me ...

But , dont you dare questioning my act when it was the time , I walk away from you .




Please leave me your linkies , yawww !

No comments:

Solely owned by Izzati Ismail