Hhm , okayh where to begin .
Okayh , first of all I want to let you know about my truth feeling .
When the first time , you proposed me to be your girl , I never thought that I akan accept your proposal . It kind of weird actually , cause after so many guys yang approached me before , and all of sudden I terima you punye proposal . Well , at that moment I just had a thought that you might had something that may interest me sooner or later . Then , I start to care for you . Hhm , loving you was a bit hard for me . I am the kind of girl yang need something to be proved on . Macam this relationship , it is proved that you are interested on knowing me more closely . Then , when you say that you love me , I cant see the proved . I need a proved . As my entry before , I tak perlukan all those rose tuh semua , just need you to be by my side and always try your best to cheer me up . I need you to at least wish me a good night wish before we go to sleep and jugak morning wishes when sun rise . Was it really hard for you to do that ?? If you busy sangat sangat pun , at least send me 1 or 2 message to greet me . 1 message for 1 day , susah ke sayang ? I am trying to get to know you , I always did but your attitude makes me difficult to interprete . You barely let me know you true feelings . Almost a month , and tak banyak pun benda yang I tahu about you . It upsets me . I tahu , we never meet yet , and I really need you to be a little patient there . But , tak salah kan if kita act like a real couple ?
Okayh , cukup cukup dah meleleh air mata nihh , nanti terus dehydrate pulakk . Next , move on to our next agenda .
Sayang , I am begging you dont do bad things will you ? Kita dalam bulan puasa , a month full of blessings . Do something nice please . I sayang you and I dont want you to be called as a bad person , cause I know deep inside you there is a good one . But , you are the one who buried it inside you .
Sayang , I want to let you know that you rally can count on me , no matter what situation you are in . If you get yourself into troubles and perhaps you are not in a good mood , let me know . I will try my best to cheer you up and comfort you too .
By the way , sayang . Thank you for making me special for you , even kadang kadang jerk dapat rasa macam tuh :/ and I love arguing stupid things with you , I really am . And I need you to be yourself as well , but mana yang buruk tuh change okayh ?
iloveyou, sayang .







No comments:
Post a Comment