I know we are having this relationship only in a very short time . But still , I start to care for you .
You never show your love for me . But , I hope deep inside you there is me .
I dont need a bouquet of red rose to show your love for me .
I dont need a big teddy to show that you miss me .
And yet , I dont every single penny from you to show how much I really meant for you .
I just need you to be you and the care , the love for me to show that your world is mine too .
Sorry if there is the time where I annoyed you with bunch of stupid questions . I just want to make sure that , I am still yours .
Sorry if my care for you makes you uncomfortable . I just dont want you to be sick .
Sayang , I really want to be yours forever . I dont know why , but it just happened . I really really hope that you will fight for this relationship too .








No comments:
Post a Comment